Looking for a pre-employment test on Microsoft Excel? Please visit Isograd Testing Services website.
Tosa assessments and certification exams on Microsoft Excel
Assessments are not required to be proctored when taken remotely, while certification exams must be taken in-person or via our remote proctoring solution.
|Assessment test||Certification exam|
|Number of questions||NA||NA|
|Exam protocol||Taken online||Taken online under proctored conditions, in-person or via our remote proctoring system|
|Results||Skill level on a 1 to 5 scale. Detailed skills reports||Score on a 1 to 1000 scale. Diploma delivered within 5 business days|
This domain covers the Excel software environment: window elements, ribbon customization, Quick Access Toolbar, etc. It also includes questions related to saving and printing documents in Excel, the workbook layout, and the protection of documents.
- Using editing tools
- Knowing the software environment and using the main functions
- Organizing workbooks, worksheets and tables
- Knowing and customizing the display mode
Questions in this domain cover formulas and functions. They vary from simple formulas (computing a sum, performing a simple test) to complex formulas (database functions, VLOOKUP, INDEX, etc.).
- Using calculation functions within formulas
- Identifying and inserting database calculation functions
- Handling formulas
Questions in this domain cover cell formatting (alignment, font, styles), advanced number formatting (sorting, charts, advanced filters) and conditional formatting. Advanced level questions and exercises also focus on data formatting.
- Creating, and editing digital formats
- Formatting data in a workbook (formulas, texts, and graphs)
- Applying and handling conditional formatting
This domain includes questions on formatting data in Excel (basic cell formatting, conditional formatting, dates, advanced numeric formats, etc.), charts, and pivot tables.
- Using data management features
- Creating and handling graphs
- Creating and editing pivot tables