Looking for a pre-employment test on Google Docs? Please visit Isograd Testing Services website.
Tosa assessments and certification exams on Google Docs
Assessments are not required to be proctored when taken remotely, while certification exams must be taken in-person or via our remote proctoring solution.
|Assessment test||Certification exam|
|Number of questions||25||35|
|Exam protocol||Taken online||Taken online under proctored conditions, in-person or via our remote proctoring system|
|Results||Skill level on a 1 to 5 scale. Detailed skills reports||Score on a 1 to 1000 scale. Diploma delivered within 5 business days|
Google Docs Environment and methods
Questions under this domain cover the most common features and their main functionalities: File, Home, Insert, and Page Setup. They also cover the different display modes in Docs.
- Using the main functions of the software
- Knowing and customizing the software environment
- Knowing and customizing the display mode
Google Docs Page layout and formatting
Questions within this domain cover basic to advanced formatting of a text or paragraph and applying a theme to a document. This domain also includes tabs, indents, borders and margins, and page and section breaks
- Applying formatting options to texts
- Creating, handling and customizing styles within documents
- Using layout tools on paragraphs
- Using layout options
Google Docs Editing tools
This domain covers bullets and numbering, performing a search, and using spellcheck. Skills on the revision tools, header and footers, footnotes are also assessed
- Using entry aid tools
- Managing selection and displacement in a document
- Using and handling automation tools in documents
- Inserting and customizing references in documents
Google Docs graphic objects and tables
This domain covers skills with objects in Docs documents: tables, charts, objects, clipart images, and photos. Candidates will also find questions on the functionalities of editing and moving objects.
- Inserting and modifying graphic objects
- Handling tables
- Using graphic object tools