Looking for a pre-employment test on Google Slides? Please visit Isograd Testing Services website.
Tosa assessments and certification exams on Google Slides
Assessments are not required to be proctored when taken remotely, while certification exams must be taken in-person or via our remote proctoring solution.
|Assessment test||Certification exam|
|Number of questions||25||35|
|Exam protocol||Taken online||Taken online under proctored conditions, in-person or via our remote proctoring system|
|Results||Skill level on a 1 to 5 scale. Detailed skills reports||Score on a 1 to 1000 scale. Diploma delivered within 5 business days|
Environment / Slides methods
Questions in this domain cover the main features and functions of the common tabs: File, Home, Design, Insert, and Slide Show. Skills assessed include creating, inserting and selecting slides, basic and advanced functions of Slide Show view, and the configuration of print and save parameters.
- Using the main functions of the software
This domain covers the insertion and formatting of graphic objects (Charts, SmartArt), and Slides animations.
- Creating, modifying graphic objects and managing their display
- Creating and customizing animations
- Inserting media tools and managing the OLE protocol
This domain covers text input: using text placeholders, basic and advanced formatting, bullets, and numbering, and creating and manipulating tables.
- Managing tables
- Applying formatting options to texts
- Using advanced functions and text properties
- Managing Slide Master view functions
Themes & Templates
This domain covers creating, using, and managing presentation templates, as well as working with slide masters, document masters, and layouts. Skills in using and modifying pre-defined themes are also assessed.
- Managing and customizing the software environment and display
- Creating and managing slideshows
- Customizing themes and managing templates